Beauty is one of the best industries to be in. That is why we are so glad to present the blog, that is run by MBA Student – Monica Davis. She writes reviews on best hairstyling tools and earns money on it.
The main aim of the blog is to help women choose hair tools that they can use every day without risk of anything and get an extremely beautiful result. That’s why she check hairstyling products for all types of hair, not just straight or curly, but also consider some problems like too much oily, or dry, or damaged. There is not talk about cosmetics, shampoo or mask that should be used for improving hair structure, Monica selects the best tools on the market, that can help a hairdo looks perfect.
How does Monica know all this stuff? She is working with it all the time – every styler she recommends she have already used. Looking for an honest review?
Okay, read that. Products Monica recommends have advantages like this:
- high-quality materials (ceramic in Dafni, Natural Boar & Nylon Bristle Brush attachment in Conair);
- full functionality – you can find tools for straight and curly hair;
- convenience in use and management (for example there is cool temperature monitor in Headkandy brush);
- safety (however, the risk of burning is still there, so always read the manual instructions, so as not to harm yourself);
- well-done design and user interface (many instruments are issued in many colors and look very stylish, and more than that – it fits in one`s hand well and other. Good example – LUMA, which looks and works great);
- the speed of processing (modern tools models let you process all of your hair in 30 minutes, even if it is long. Hot air brush review shows it very well);
- additional options and unique technology (LUMA has Moroccan Argan Oil Serum, Revlon use Ionic Technology, which reduces frizz, Avocado, and Conditioners that prevent moisture loss and cuticle damage in Remington S9950, Nano Titanium technology in BabyLiss).